SyApps, LLC Data Centers
SyApps delivers it’s fully managed IT and cloud hosting platform via it’s primary SSAE-16 type II / PCI DSS Level 1 certified data center located in Tampa, Florida.
SyApps also has the ability to deliver it’s fully managed IT and cloud hosting services via multiple SSAE-16 type II and PCI DSS Level 1 certified facilities located in the following markets:
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Richmond, Virginia
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Louisville, Kentucky
Data Center Information
All of the SyApps fully managed IT and cloud hosting facilities are fully audited and SSAE-16 type II and PCI DSS Level 1 certified. Each data center maintains multiple power feeds, battery backups, dedicated generators, redundant Liebert 30-ton HVAC units, multiple fiber links, and digital security video surveillance. The cages housing our clients’ servers are individually locked. There is a minimum of four different bandwidth providers at each location.
Tampa, Florida Data Center
The Tampa facility is a state-of-the-art Internet data center located in Tampa, Florida. The Tampa data center boasts 21,000 square feet of high performance, fault-tolerant environment, supported by a skilled 24x7x365 onsite technical staff.
- 21,000 square feet raised floor
- Redundant and conditioned AC power
- Subfloor Cable Management and Power Distribution
- 24x7x365 customer access
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center
- Biometric fingerprint readers
- Card/PIN access
- Combination lock cabinets
- 24x7x365 monitored digital video surveillance
- Motion/vibration detectors
- Redundant Backup Power via Multiple UPSs and Generators
- Redundant Cisco Network Infrastructure
- 2.25 MW Generating Capacity
- Multiple Liebert CRAC Units
- Controlled Temperature and Humidity via HVAC Units
- Dual Detection Dry Pipe System and FE25 Gas Fire Suppression
- Geographic Diversity/Redundancy via Other SyApps Data Centers
- Burstable Internet Connections up to 1000 mbps
- Diverse Fiber Entry Points: OC-12 up to OC-192
- Internet/Network Access Options: DS-1/T1, DS-3 or OC-X Connectivity
- Carrier Access to: ATM, Frame Relay, ISDN, PRI, POTS
- Redundant Internet with Multiple Tier 1 Providers
- Local Network Access- Verizon, Level 3, TW Telecom and Bright House Networks
- Metro Ethernet at 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps and Gbps Connectivity
The SyApps Network
The network backbone consists of a multi-carrier, redundant configuration to ensure there is no single point-of-failure. Local fiber connectivity consists of a minimum of two fiber providers with dual entry points at each facility providing a minimum GigE connection into the facility. All of the sites have numerous Tier 1 IP providers and are inter-connected via a private mesh network. This configuration ensures that you, in any single facility on any campus, can rely on bandwidth availability.
SyApps Internet Access solutions provide the flexibility and scalability necessary to manage expanding communications and data requirements. The data center leverages Flow Control Protocol (FCP) devices to ensure automated and best routing for maximum possible performance over the Internet.
The SyApps data center has standardized on Cisco hardware architecture and is consistent throughout its markets. Core routers are Cisco 7600 architecture with the fastest management engines offered, and the distribution architecture leverages Cisco 6500 Switches. SyApps customers can leverage dual LAN connections to their rack or cage space, served by separate routers, to provide redundant network connections to the Internet. The SyApps data center links all of its sites with a high-bandwidth private transport network, offering more options to your servers and true geographic diversity. A virtual Private LAN (VPL) offering is available from center to center across the private network enabling many DR options for clients with scalable bandwidth.
Network Services include…
- Internet Bandwidth – reliable bandwidth to connect businesses to the world by utilizing multiple redundant Internet carriers. The company’s connectivity solutions provide you with scalable, redundant, high performance and reliable Internet access that includes monitoring, notification and reporting.
- Transport – point-to-point connectivity solutions designed to fulfill a wide range of business requirements that enable you to connect to other SyApps data centers. Metro Ethernet technology provides a convenient, scalable, cost effective, high performance and redundant way to connect business users with production and disaster recovery workloads in one or more SyApps data center locations.