Our Mortgage consulting services is designed to help our clients quickly meet the growing demand for skills in the Loss Mitigation segment. Leveraging our GSE experience and the combined knowledge of our core team, we have devised a full life cycle approach as depicted below.
Some of our focused service areas include the following:
- Delinquency evaluation
- Short Sales
- Loan Modification Assessment and Accounting
- Balance/Interest Rate reduction
- Appropriate use of Government resolution programs
- Enterprise Reporting Strategy
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Benchmarks
- Portfolio Analysis
Our “Strike Force” team can help Analyze your portfolio to mitigate losses and manage risks effectively OR simply provide additional talent to proactively address some of the common questions such as the following.
- Are your practices “Pro-Active” or “Reactive”?
- Do follow-up dates meet the borrowers “critical reaction period”?
- Is progress being made in critical process areas?
- How do you compare to the rest of the industry?
Due Diligence Reviews
Our talented pool of consultants can Review Closed loans for eligibility with respect to Selling guidelines, DU guide or other negotiated terms, Perform Risk Analysis and make decisions regarding deficiencies identified during the review process and Perform Desk review of Appraisals to name a few key activities. Our team has in-depth knowledge of the GSE underwriting guidelines as well as a broad understanding of the selling and servicing guidelines and Truth-in-Lending (Regulation Z). Some of the services include the following:
- Loan Reconstruction
- Fair Housing
- Community Redevelopment Act
- Review Underwriting
- Review Appraisal
- Long Term: Add support staff consultants to meet the challenges on an ongoing basis.
- Short Term: Add a “Strike Force” team to address the critical areas in your Loss Mitigation operations.
Large initiatives need efficient program and project management. This emphasis is greater in the Loss Mitigation space as the scope involves multiple entities and has a direct impact on the customer, lender, servicer and investor. Our “Strike Force” team has the depth of business knowledge and experience with large organizations that can be leveraged for success. Some of the services include:
- Project Management adoption
- Project Management Services through PMO
- Portfolio Management and investment prioritization.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.