The right combination of experience, leadership, methods and tools is the cornerstone of a successful program or project. Achieving this success is especially challenging in large organizations where complex IT programs and projects are moving at significant speed with many changing priorities and diversions. SyApps, LLC has a team of experienced consultants who have experience in this type of environment for years; we understand these challenges and have built a service offering to address them. We do this by applying deep experience, proven leadership, successful methods and valuable tools. All of these components are brought together within our Program and Project Management offering.
Project Management Adoption
Effective project management practices are as critical to the success of the overall PMO as they are to the individual projects because the PMO is only as effective as the projects that feed it. SyApps, LLC Consultants work with our clients to develop a standard set of project-level processes, tools and templates that are designed to integrate with the PMO across the following management function.
- Status/Communications Management
- Schedule Management
- Issue Management
- Scope Management
- Budget Management
- Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
Earned Value Management (EVM) Implementation
Earned Value Management (EVM) is commonly used in today’s world to measure project progress in an objective manner. SyApps, LLC through its Project management services can combine measurement of technical performance (i.e., accomplishment of planned work), schedule performance (i.e., behind/ahead of schedule), and cost performance (i.e., under/over budget) within a single integrated methodology.
When properly applied, EVM provides an early warning of performance problems. Additionally, EVM promises to improve the definition of project scope, prevent scope creep, communicate objective progress to stakeholders, and keep the project team focused on achieving progress.
Program Management Services through PMO Office
As companies take on increasingly complex initiatives that require coordination, integration and synchronization across many related projects, they often look to establish a Program Management Office (PMO) to manage the transition. SyApps, LLC’s experienced management consultants work closely with clients to design, deploy and operate a highly effective PMO that will achieve the following objectives.
- Standardization: Driving consistency in processes and solutions across the entire enterprise from a project management perspective.
- Effectiveness: Ensuring that IT and other project-based solutions are delivered in the most timely and cost-effective manner possible, with appropriate quality control measures.
- Efficiency: Eliminating redundancies and delays, fixing broken “hand-off” points and streamlining process bottlenecks.
- Visibility and Communications: Providing near real-time visibility into individual projects, along with appropriate roll-up and exception reporting that varies by level and department.
- Coordination: Maintaining awareness of all key interdependencies between projects and operating units; providing resource leveling (i.e., skills, knowledge, availability) across projects.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.